Isaac Halasap.2 I had one main question while reading Beowulf, and it was how did religion play a part in the story, for instance I was wandering if it was alright to kill someone, or if the was the Anglo Saxons goal?
#1 "on your blog."#2 I think that the answer to your question is in the text.Was it ok to Grendel?Evidence?Did you read the sidebar on p. 23 RE:Grendel referred to as the "Almighty's enemy"?Mr. D.
Gilbert Gonzalezper.2I understood what I was reading.
I thought it was an a good story and I had to use my imagination a lot. Was the story a metaphor far any thing or is it just a story?
I didn't really have questions , but just a comment . If Beouwulf is such a powerful man why can't he just be the ruler instead of Hialac ?
i was absent 9-8-09
Isaac Halasa
ReplyDeletep.2
I had one main question while reading Beowulf, and it was how did religion play a part in the story, for instance I was wandering if it was alright to kill someone, or if the was the Anglo Saxons goal?
#1 "on your blog."
ReplyDelete#2 I think that the answer to your question is in the text.
Was it ok to Grendel?
Evidence?
Did you read the sidebar on p. 23 RE:
Grendel referred to as the "Almighty's enemy"?
Mr. D.
Gilbert Gonzalez
ReplyDeleteper.2
I understood what I was reading.
I thought it was an a good story and I had to use my imagination a lot. Was the story a metaphor far any thing or is it just a story?
ReplyDeleteI didn't really have questions , but just a comment . If Beouwulf is such a powerful man why can't he just be the ruler instead of Hialac ?
ReplyDeletei was absent 9-8-09
ReplyDelete